GENERAL CAMPING PASSES ARE $50 PER PERSON + Campsite Fee
**Kids 10 and under are free**
NEW!! For our 2019 season we have made some changes to our camping fees and will now be charging a flat per person rate plus a campsite fee (which based on the size of the campsite that you require). There are three options to choose from.
Standard Campsite – 20’x20′ (+$50/site)
This is ideal for the solo camper or couple. You’ll have space for your car, a small/medium size tent and a cozy little common area.
Deluxe Campsite – 20’x30′ (+$75/site)
Perfect for a few friends or a family. You have a small camper or pick-up (less than 24 feet), with enough space to set up an awning, put out a few chairs, and space for a tent or two.
Epic! Campsite – 20’x40′ (+$100/site)
Ideal for the glampers! You’ve got a full sized RV or bus, and want plenty of space to spread out and set up your home away from home. Keep in mind though, that we don’t have any RV hook-ups or dumping stations, so please come fully self-sufficient.
NOTE: All campers must arrive by 8pm on Friday. We cannot hold any pre-paid campsites after 8pm on Friday.
- Camping within Pasture Lazin’, Walk-in Campsites, or Family Camp
- Free charging stations to keep your gadgets going
- Warm, outdoor showers (+ $4 suggested donation)
- Music & bonfire Friday & Saturday nights
- Slide, sand, and bubbles for our littlest campers in a car-free, family-friendly area
You have a few options for purchasing camping tickets.
1. Purchase your tickets directly via our website. Click here to make your reservation, and in less than 2 minutes, you’ll have a guaranteed spot to camp during the OCF weekend.
2. A small number of tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis at our front gate. However, we typically sell out by Friday evening, so unless you plan to arrive early, pre-purchasing your tickets is must!