Passes are $80 per person for the entire weekend. We do not do single night camping, so please don’t even ask. Our campground opens Thursday July 11, 2019 at 10am.
- RV and Tent camping
- Separate camping area for families with kids
- Play space designed with our youngest campers in mind
- Nightly Bonfire & Live Entertainment
- Restaurant-quality food vendors
- Hot water showers ($4 suggested donation)
- Charging Station
- Drinking water available from our well
We have a beautiful property located on pastural farm land along the Long Tom River. With mighty oaks and ancient old growth redwoods, there are plenty of spaces for spreading out and creating your own little nook of magic.
Separate car-free Family Camp where families can gather in community and friendship while the kids bounce, climb, and run free.
A top priority for us is inclusivity and we welcome all fun-loving, peace-promoting, consciously-aware fair goers. From the youngest toddlers to the 20-somethings hanging with their besties to the toe-tapping jammers just looking for a mellow good time, there’s something for everyone!
We love that we’ve created a fun summer time tradition for campers and their families to enjoy year after year! Come join us!